Zoodles courgette salad with parmesan cheese
The zoodles are a very tasty base for a salad. The zucchini salad from the zucchini spaghetti is low in calories and makes a great dish with tomatoes and parmesan.
Please rate this recipe
- 2 zucchini
- 50-60 g parmesan grated
- 2 roma tomatoes
- 3-4 stalks basil
- salt to taste
- pepper to taste
- 1 clove garlic to taste
- 6 tablespoons olive oil
- Cut the zucchini into strips with a spiral slicer.
- Place the zucchini spaghetti in a bowl.
- Peel the garlic and chop it in a chopper together with the basil.
- Add Parmesan cheese and olive oil, season with salt and pepper and blend well.
- Add the basil pesto to the zoodles in the bowl.
- Chop the tomatoes and add to the zoodles.
- Stir the zucchini salad well and serve.
- Spiral cutter
- Salad servers
Calories: 258kcalCarbohydrates: 5gProtein: 6gFat: 25gSaturated Fat: 5gPolyunsaturated Fat: 2gMonounsaturated Fat: 16gCholesterol: 9mgSodium: 210mgPotassium: 346mgFiber: 1gSugar: 3gVitamin A: 591IUVitamin C: 22mgCalcium: 170mgIron: 1mg
* The nutritional values in this recipe are approximate and may differ slightly from the actual value.
Do you like this recipe?Please leave a review!