Yeast plait pastry with orange juice - Easter brunch
Small sweet yeast dough Easter bunnies are a great Easter pastry. The little yeast plaited Easter bunnies can be enjoyed for Easter breakfast or Easter brunch. Together with delicious jam they are a delight.
Please rate this recipe
- Food processor
- 250 g butter soft
- 220 g sugar
- 1 package bourbon vanilla sugar
- 1 pinch salt
- 2 eggs
- 60 g orange juice
- 1/2 tsp. baking soda
- 1 tsp. baking powder
- 700 g flour
- 1 egg yolk
- 1 tablespoon milk
- Beat soft butter with the sugar until creamy.
- Add salt and vanilla sugar.
- One by one, beat in the eggs to the batter.
- Dissolve the baking soda in the orange juice and stir into the dough.
- Mix the flour with the baking powder and knead half to the dough first.
- Gradually knead the other half of flour to the dough.
- The dough should not be too sticky, but also not too dry.
- Cover the dough and let it rest for about 20 minutes.
- Divide the dough into pieces.
- Roll each piece into a long sausage.
- Fold in the middle and twist twice.
- Whisk egg yolk with milk and brush the yeast plaits with it.
- Bake the yeast plaited bunnies at 160 degrees for 20-25 minutes until golden brown and enjoy with coffee or tea for Easter breakfast or brunch.
Calories: 677kcalCarbohydrates: 96gProtein: 11gFat: 28gSaturated Fat: 17gTrans Fat: 1gCholesterol: 133mgSodium: 397mgPotassium: 137mgFiber: 2gSugar: 29gVitamin A: 891IUVitamin C: 4mgCalcium: 69mgIron: 4mg
* The nutritional values in this recipe are approximate and may differ slightly from the actual value.
Do you like this recipe?Please leave a review!