Warm banana smoothie with oatmeal and peanut butter
This banana smoothie is simply perfect for the cold days. Warming, refreshing and spicy at the same time, this drink is sure to meet with many enthusiasts. With oatmeal, peanut butter, coconut milk and cocoa, it tastes unusual, exotic and simply delicious.
Please rate this recipe
- ¹⁄₂ banana
- ¹⁄₄ cup rolled oats
- 1 tbsp peanut butter
- 1 tsp cocoa
- 1 tbsp coconut flakes
- 1 tbsp maple syrup, or honey
- ¹⁄₂ tsp vanilla extract
- 1¹⁄₄ cup coconut milk
- Place all ingredients in a stand mixer.
- Whisk until the mixture is smooth.
- Then pour into a saucepan and heat at a low temperature.
- Make sure the drink gets warm but does not come to a boil.
- Pour the banana smoothie into the glasses and enjoy warm.
- Stand mixer
- breakfast healthy, the best smoothies, breakfast smoothie, healthy smoothies, recipe smoothie, smoothie, smoothie recipes, banana smoothie, healthy smoothie recipes, bananas, smoothies healthy, make your own smoothie, banana shake, banana shake recipe, fitness breakfast, banana smoothie recipe, oatmeal smoothie, smoothie with banana, smoothie recipes banana
- Banana smoothie with strawberries and orange juice…
- Breakfast banana smoothie with oatmeal and almond milk
- Vegan banana milkshake with peanut butter and cocoa
- Delicious strawberry banana smoothie with orange juice
- Banana smoothie bowl with strawberries and nuts for…
- Healthy strawberry smoothie with banana, yogurt and oatmeal
- Banana smoothie with spinach, blueberries and almond milk
- Banana milkshake with flaxseed, peanut butter and honey
- Healthy strawberry banana smoothie for breakfast