Warm apple smoothie with oat flakes, cinnamon and nutmeg
This apple smoothie should be prepared on cold days. Hot plant milk-based drink with oat flakes and the pleasant aroma of cinnamon and nutmeg is sure to warm anyone. Simply grind apple pieces and other ingredients in a stand mixer, then heat and serve immediately. It’s very easy, yet tastes delicious.
Please rate this recipe
- 1 apple, red
- 2 tbsp oat flakes
- ¹⁄₄ tbsp cinnamon
- ¹⁄₄ tbsp nutmeg
- ¹⁄₂ tbsp maple syrup or honey
- 250 ml plant milk
- Cut apple into small pieces.
- Put the fruit pieces and all the remaining ingredients in a stand mixer.
- Blend until the mixture has the desired consistency.
- Pour the smoothie into a small saucepan and heat over medium heat.
- Be careful not to let it come to a boil.
- Remove the apple smoothie from the heat, pour into glasses and serve immediately.
- Chopping board
- Stand mixer
- Strawberry smoothie with banana, oatmeal, yogurt and…
- Breakfast smoothie with orange, apple, yogurt and oat milk
- Vegan apple smoothie with walnuts, cinnamon and almond milk
- Vegan Raspberry-Strawberry Smoothie with Bananas and…
- Healthy apple banana smoothie with milk and orange juice
- Refreshing strawberry smoothie with lime juice, mint…
- Spicy smoothie bowl with strawberries, apple, ginger…
- Raspberry smoothie with almond milk - breakfast smoothie
- Fruity smoothie with apple, banana and oatmeal