Vegetarian zucchini casserole with tomatoes and cheese
With fresh zucchini and juicy tomatoes, the casserole becomes especially delicious. The zucchini casserole is great refined with cheese, herbs and garlic and can be served as a side dish or as a main course.
Please rate this recipe
- 3 zucchini
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 4 to matoes
- 1-2 cloves garlic
- herbs to taste
- Salt to taste
- pepper to taste
- 150-200 g mozzarella or hard cheese
- Cut the zucchini and tomatoes into slices about 0.5 cm thick.
- Fry lightly in oil on both sides.
- Cut the tomatoes into slices.
- Finely chop the garlic and herbs.
- Layer the zucchini and tomatoes alternately in a circle in a baking dish.
- Mix the garlic, herbs, salt and pepper and spread over the vegetables.
- Sprinkle the casserole with grated cheese.
- Some of the cheese can be sliced and placed between the vegetable slices.
- Place the zucchini casserole with tomatoes in an oven preheated to 190 ° C for about 30 minutes.
- cutting board
- Casserole dish
- Cheese grater
Calories: 221kcalCarbohydrates: 10gProtein: 11gFat: 16gSaturated Fat: 11gPolyunsaturated Fat: 1gMonounsaturated Fat: 3gCholesterol: 30mgSodium: 253mgPotassium: 707mgFiber: 3gSugar: 7gVitamin A: 1572IUVitamin C: 43mgCalcium: 227mgIron: 1mg
* The nutritional values in this recipe are approximate and may differ slightly from the actual value.
Do you like this recipe?Please leave a review!