Vegetarian zucchini casserole with cottage cheese and cheese
A quick and easy recipe for a zucchini casserole with cottage cheese and cheese. The vegetarian zucchini casserole tastes super delicious not only warm but also cold and can be served for lunch or as dinner.
Please rate this recipe
- 1 300 g zucchini
- Salt to taste
- 400 g cottage cheese
- 5 eggs
- 120 g flour or semolina
- pepper to taste
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 tsp vegetable oil
- 100-150 g hard cheese
- spices to taste
- Grate the zucchini on a coarse grater and transfer to a bowl.
- Sprinkle with a teaspoon of salt, stir and let stand for 5-10 minutes.
- With your hands, squeeze the liquid out of the grated zucchini.
- Mix the curd and the eggs with a mixer.
- Add zucchini, flour or semolina, salt, pepper and minced garlic.
- Add other seasonings to taste and mix well.
- Grease a small baking dish with oil.
- Pour in the zucchini mixture and smooth it out.
- Bake the zucchini casserole for 40 minutes at 180 ° C.
- Reduce the oven heat to 160 ° C and bake for another 20 minutes.
- 10 minutes before the end of cooking, sprinkle the grated cheese on the zucchini casserole and bake until done.
- Stirring spoon
- Kitchen scale
- Hand mixer
- Cheese grater
- Casserole dish
Calories: 273kcalCarbohydrates: 20gProtein: 19gFat: 13gSaturated Fat: 6gPolyunsaturated Fat: 1gMonounsaturated Fat: 4gTrans Fat: 1gCholesterol: 165mgSodium: 403mgPotassium: 293mgFiber: 1gSugar: 3gVitamin A: 559IUVitamin C: 9mgCalcium: 209mgIron: 2mg
* The nutritional values in this recipe are approximate and may differ slightly from the actual value.
Do you like this recipe?Please leave a review!