Vegetarian stew with mushrooms, potatoes and carrots
A delicious and hearty stew of mushrooms, potatoes, carrots and celery. This aromatic dish is refined with red wine, rosemary, thyme and tomato paste. The wine gives this stew a distinctive refined aroma.
Please rate this recipe
- 280 g mushrooms small
- 1 onion
- 3 carrots
- 2 stalk of celery
- 2 cloves garlic
- 900 g potatoes
- 2 tbsp vegetable oil
- ¹⁄₂ tsp rosemary dried
- ¹⁄₂ tsp thyme dried
- ¹⁄₂ tsp black pepper
- 3 tbsp tomato paste
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- 30 g flour
- 180 ml dry red wine
- 1 l water or vegetable stock
- 2 bay leaves
- salt to taste
- Quarter the mushrooms.
- Peel the onion, carrots and garlic.
- Chop the garlic finely.
- Chop the onions, carrots and celery not too finely.
- Coarsely dice the potatoes.
- Heat oil in a casserole over medium heat.
- Saute mushrooms for about 5 minutes until most of the liquid has evaporated.
- Add onions, carrots and celery.
- Cook, stirring, for 4-5 minutes.
- Add garlic, rosemary, thyme, black pepper, tomato paste and soy sauce.
- Stir and sauté, stirring, for 2-3 minutes.
- Add the flour and stir well.
- Deglaze the vegetables with wine.
- Stir until the wine is almost completely absorbed.
- Add potatoes to vegetables and mushrooms.
- Fill up with water or broth.
- Add bay leaves.
- Bring to a boil, reduce heat to medium and simmer for 45 minutes.
- Stir occasionally.
- The potatoes should be soft and the stew itself should become creamy.
- Remove the bay leaves at the end.
- If necessary, season the stew with salt and serve with bread.
- cutting board
- Stirring spoon
Calories: 361kcalCarbohydrates: 59gProtein: 10gFat: 8gSaturated Fat: 6gPolyunsaturated Fat: 1gMonounsaturated Fat: 1gSodium: 661mgPotassium: 1513mgFiber: 8gSugar: 8gVitamin A: 7837IUVitamin C: 54mgCalcium: 69mgIron: 3mg
* The nutritional values in this recipe are approximate and may differ slightly from the actual value.
Do you like this recipe?Please leave a review!