Ragu with potatoes, zucchini and mushrooms
Delicious vegetable ragu with potatoes, zucchini and mushrooms. The potatoes are first fried in oil, then the mushrooms, the rest of the vegetables and the various spices are added. This dish can be enjoyed as a side dish or as a main course.
Please rate this recipe
- 3-5 potatoes
- 2-3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 onion
- 1 bell bell pepper
- 1 zucchini
- 250 g mushrooms
- ¹⁄₂ tsp garlic powder
- ¹⁄₂ tsp cumin ground
- ¹⁄₂ tsp paprika powder
- Salt to taste
- Black pepper to taste
- Peel the potatoes and cut them into small pieces.
- Heat vegetable oil in a frying pan over medium heat and add the potatoes.
- Cover the pan with the lid and fry for about 10-15 minutes, stirring occasionally, until the potatoes are lightly browned.
- Peel and chop the onion.
- Wash bell bell pepper, remove seeds and cut into fine strips.
- Wash zucchini and cut into small pieces.
- Cut mushrooms into small pieces as well.
- Add the chopped ingredients to the pan and season with garlic powder, cumin, paprika powder, salt and bell pepper.
- Stir everything well and sauté for about 10 more minutes until the vegetables are soft.
- Enjoy vegetable ragu as a side dish or as a main course.
- cutting board
- Frying pan with lid
Calories: 229kcalCarbohydrates: 36gProtein: 6gFat: 8gSaturated Fat: 6gPolyunsaturated Fat: 1gMonounsaturated Fat: 1gSodium: 20mgPotassium: 1117mgFiber: 6gSugar: 6gVitamin A: 1160IUVitamin C: 82mgCalcium: 40mgIron: 2mg
* The nutritional values in this recipe are approximate and may differ slightly from the actual value.
Do you like this recipe?Please leave a review!