Vegan zucchini spread with garlic and herbs
The zucchini spread with leek and garlic is perfect for topping bread or as an addition to mashed potatoes, rice and other main dishes. The vegan spread tastes great and is mega healthy.
Please rate this recipe
- ¹⁄₂ kg zucchini
- 1 stalk leek
- 2 cloves garlic
- 75-100 ml olive oil
- Salt to taste
- Pepper to taste
- Herbs to taste
- hot peppers optional
- Grate the zucchini on a coarse grater.
- Let stand a few minutes to let excess juices escape.
- Finely chop the onion and garlic.
- Heat the oil in a frying pan.
- Sauté the onions and garlic until golden.
- Gently squeeze the liquid from the zucchini mixture.
- Add salt and pepper and cook in the pan for a few minutes until the zucchini is soft.
- Let the spread cool and stir in the chopped herbs.
- Store the zucchini spread in the refrigerator.
- cutting board
- Stirring spoon
Calories: 67kcalCarbohydrates: 1gProtein: 1gFat: 8gSaturated Fat: 1gPolyunsaturated Fat: 1gMonounsaturated Fat: 5gSodium: 1mgPotassium: 3mgFiber: 1gSugar: 1gVitamin A: 2IUVitamin C: 1mgCalcium: 1mgIron: 1mg
* The nutritional values in this recipe are approximate and may differ slightly from the actual value.
Do you like this recipe?Please leave a review!