Quinoa salad with strawberries and blueberries
A quick recipe for quinoa salad with fresh strawberries. The light vegan salad with quinoa, strawberries, blueberries and mint is perfect for summer.
Please rate this recipe
- 120 g quinoa
- 100 g blueberries
- 50 g strawberries
- 12 leaves mint
- 1 lime
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Salt to taste
- Rinse quinoa in a colander with hot water and simmer in the water over low heat for about 15 minutes.
- Allow quinoa to cool.
- Clean the strawberries and halve or quarter them.
- Rinse the blueberries, drain well and sort.
- Mix the quinoa and berries in a bowl.
- Grate the zest of one lime and squeeze the juice of half a lime.
- Cut the mint into strips.
- Add two tablespoons of lime juice, finely grated lime zest, oil and a little salt and season the dressing.
If the quinoa salad becomes too dry, you can refine it with natural yogurt.
Calories: 247kcalCarbohydrates: 26gProtein: 4gFat: 16gSaturated Fat: 2gPolyunsaturated Fat: 2gMonounsaturated Fat: 11gSodium: 8mgPotassium: 248mgFiber: 5gSugar: 7gVitamin A: 305IUVitamin C: 31mgCalcium: 43mgIron: 2mg
* The nutritional values in this recipe are approximate and may differ slightly from the actual value.
Do you like this recipe?Please leave a review!