Vegan porridge with coconut milk and strawberries
Vegan porridge with coconut milk is a healthy oatmeal breakfast. The porridge is filling and easy to prepare. With strawberries and almonds you conjure up a delicious breakfast on the table.
Please rate this recipe
- 40 g oatmeal
- 120 ml water
- 100 ml coconut milk
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- vanilla to taste
- Strawberries to taste
- Almond leaves to taste
- Bring the coconut milk, water and oatmeal to a boil in a saucepan, stirring constantly.
- Simmer over low heat for 5 and 10 minutes.
- Stir in maple syrup and vanilla.
- Pour the finished porridge into a small bowl.
- Top with strawberries and almond flakes.
- The vegan porridge is ready!
- Stirring spoon
Calories: 279kcalCarbohydrates: 21gProtein: 3gFat: 22gSaturated Fat: 19gSodium: 22mgPotassium: 293mgFiber: 1gSugar: 12gVitamin C: 1mgCalcium: 47mgIron: 4mg
* The nutritional values in this recipe are approximate and may differ slightly from the actual value.
Do you like this recipe?Please leave a review!