Vegan eggplant rolls with hummus
The stuffed eggplant rolls with hummus taste excellent good. The hummus from chickpeas is flavored with garlic, which gives the hummus filling a wonderful bright aroma and makes the vegan appetizer from eggplant especially delicious.
Please rate this recipe
- 2 bulbs garlic
- 2 eggplants
- 2-3 tablespoons olive oil
- salt to taste
- 250 g chickpeas in a jar
- 4 tablespoons sesame paste tahini
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tbsp water
- 1 tsp sumac
- ¹⁄₂ tsp cayenne pepper ground
- Peel the garlic bulbs.
- Cut off the top to expose the garlic cloves.
- Wrap each garlic bulb in foil.
- Bake the garlic for 40-45 minutes at 200 ° C.
- Cut the eggplant lengthwise into thin strips.
- Fry on both sides in a pan with butter, season with salt.
- Degrease the eggplants on a paper towel.
- Let the garlic cool and separate the garlic cloves.
- Blend the garlic cloves with chickpeas, tahini, lemon juice, water, salt and spices with a blender.
- Pour in a little more water if needed.
- Place the prepared hummus on the edges of the eggplant strips and roll up.
- Serve the vegan eggplant rolls chilled.
- cutting board
- Hand blender
Calories: 314kcalCarbohydrates: 35gProtein: 10gFat: 17gSaturated Fat: 2gPolyunsaturated Fat: 5gMonounsaturated Fat: 9gSodium: 15mgPotassium: 794mgFiber: 12gSugar: 11gVitamin A: 184IUVitamin C: 11mgCalcium: 75mgIron: 3mg
* The nutritional values in this recipe are approximate and may differ slightly from the actual value.
Do you like this recipe?Please leave a review!