Vegan cold soup with fresh vegetables
This vegan cold soup with tender avocado and a light base with a subtle nutty flavor is perfect for a raw food diet, but will also satisfy all lovers of unusual combinations.
Please rate this recipe
- 150 g sunflower seeds peeled
- 1 750 ml water
- 2-3 cucumbers
- 300 g radishes
- 1 avocado
- 1 bunch chives
- 1 bunch dill
- salt to taste
- 1 lemon
- 1-2 tablespoons mustard
- Black pepper to taste
- Soak the sunflower seeds in 1 liter of cold water for 2-3 hours.
- Strain and rinse.
- Mix the seeds with 750 ml of cold water.
- Blend with a hand blender until the mixture becomes homogeneous.
- Let the mixture stand for 30 to 40 minutes.
- The liquid should turn white.
- Cut cucumbers, radishes and avocado into small cubes or julienne.
- Finely chop the herbs and chives.
- Chop the herbs with a pinch of salt.
- Squeeze the juice of one lemon.
- Strain the sunflower milk through a fine sieve.
- Mix the vegetables with the herbs and the milk from the seeds.
- Add lemon juice, mustard, salt and pepper.
- Mix well cold soup and serve.
Calories: 340kcalCarbohydrates: 20gProtein: 11gFat: 27gSaturated Fat: 3gPolyunsaturated Fat: 10gMonounsaturated Fat: 12gSodium: 92mgPotassium: 912mgFiber: 10gSugar: 6gVitamin A: 277IUVitamin C: 37mgCalcium: 91mgIron: 3mg
* The nutritional values in this recipe are approximate and may differ slightly from the actual value.
Do you like this recipe?Please leave a review!