Pancakes with pumpkin and banana for dessert
Ripe fruit and spicy cinnamon give these tender pancakes a delicious aroma. With pumpkin and banana, the little pancakes taste light and fruity. Served with a scoop of ice cream and chopped nuts, it becomes a perfect dessert.
Please rate this recipe
- 300 g pumpkin peeled
- 1 banana
- 2 eggs
- 150 ml kefir
- 3-4 tablespoons sugar
- 1 pinch salt
- 8-10 tbsp flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- ½ tsp cinnamon ground
- ½ tsp. vanilla extract
- 2-3 tbsp vegetable oil
- Finely grate the pumpkin.
- Mash banana with a fork.
- Whisk eggs together with kefir, sugar and salt in a bowl.
- Add pumpkin and banana to egg mixture and mix thoroughly.
- Gradually add flour and stir the batter until it is smooth.
- Add baking powder, cinnamon and vanilla extract and mix everything well.
- Heat vegetable oil in a frying pan.
- Fry the pancakes in batches over medium heat for 2-3 minutes on each side until golden brown.
- Serve pancakes with a scoop of ice cream and nuts for dessert.
- Frying pan
Calories: 253kcalCarbohydrates: 35gProtein: 7gFat: 10gSaturated Fat: 3gPolyunsaturated Fat: 4gMonounsaturated Fat: 2gTrans Fat: 1gCholesterol: 87mgSodium: 168mgPotassium: 409mgFiber: 2gSugar: 17gVitamin A: 6600IUVitamin C: 9mgCalcium: 140mgIron: 2mg
* The nutritional values in this recipe are approximate and may differ slightly from the actual value.
Do you like this recipe?Please leave a review!