Beef with carrots and cream sauce in the oven
The meat is baked in oven pots with onions, carrots and creamy cream sauce with mustard. Cooking the beef in the oven makes it very tender, aromatic and simply delicious.
Please rate this recipe
- 650-700 g beef
- 1 carrot
- 2-3 onion
- 1-2 tbsp oil
- 200 ml whipping cream
- Salt to taste
- Pepper to taste
- 2 tsp mustard
- 1 tsp flour
- Cut the beef into small pieces.
- Cut the carrots into medium-sized slices.
- Cut the onions into half rings.
- Put everything in a bowl, add the oil and stir.
- Lightly grease the inside of two oven pots with vegetable oil.
- Put the meat and vegetables in and cover.
- Place the pots in a cold oven, set the temperature to 180 ° C and braise in the oven for 2 hours.
- Mix the cream with salt, pepper, mustard and flour.
- Remove the pots from the oven, pour in the sauce and cook in the oven for another 30 minutes.
- cutting board
- Oven pot
- Stirring spoon
Calories: 518kcalCarbohydrates: 7gProtein: 24gFat: 44gSaturated Fat: 19gTrans Fat: 2gCholesterol: 147mgSodium: 135mgPotassium: 487mgFiber: 1gSugar: 3gVitamin A: 2628IUVitamin C: 4mgCalcium: 65mgIron: 3mg
* The nutritional values in this recipe are approximate and may differ slightly from the actual value.
Do you like this recipe?Please leave a review!