Beef tartare with capers, Worcester sauce and mustard
Tartar is prepared from finely chopped raw beef, chopped onions and special sauce. Served with egg yolk, the tartar becomes even softer and creamier. It has a rich flavor with spicy notes and a very delicate texture. However, it is important to use good, fresh meat, the quality of which you can be sure.
Please rate this recipe
- 150 g beef tenderloin
- 1 tsp capers
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp Dijon mustard
- ¼ tsp Worcester sauce
- ¼ shallot
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 pinch black pepper ground
- 1 chicken egg yolk raw
- Put beef in the freezer for 20-30 minutes.
- Then finely chop the meat with a knife.
- Mix chopped capers with oil, mustard and Worcester sauce.
- Finely chop the shallot.
- Add the shallot to the meat together with the sauce, salt and pepper.
- Stir well.
- Using a hamburger press, place the beef on a plate.
- Make a small depression in the center.
- Carefully place the egg yolk in it.
- Serve the tartar immediately.
- cutting board
- Hamburger press
Calories: 602kcalCarbohydrates: 2gProtein: 31gFat: 52gSaturated Fat: 17gCholesterol: 300mgSodium: 249mgPotassium: 518mgFiber: 1gSugar: 1gVitamin A: 268IUVitamin C: 1mgCalcium: 42mgIron: 4mg
* The nutritional values in this recipe are approximate and may differ slightly from the actual value.
Do you like this recipe?Please leave a review!