Apple pie with sour cream filling
The apple pie tastes very tender and light. The sweet filling of sour cream and sugar harmonizes perfectly with the acidity of the apples. The apple pie is incredibly creamy and goes perfectly with coffee.
Please rate this recipe
- 150 g butter soft + for greasing
- 1½ cups flour + 2 tbsp for the filling
- 1½ cups sour cream
- ½ tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp vinegar
- 1 kg apples
- 1 egg
- 1 cup sugar
- Mix butter and flour in a bowl with mixer.
- Stir in half a cup of sour cream.
- Mix baking powder with vinegar and add to the dough.
- Knead everything into a dough that is no longer sticky.
- Peel the apples.
- Remove the core.
- Cut the apples into thin slices.
- Butter a baking pan.
- Roll out the dough and place it on the bottom of the pan. Press down lightly.
- Place the apple slices on top.
- In a separate bowl, lightly beat the remaining sour cream the egg, sugar and remaining flour.
- Spread the sour cream mixture over the batter and apples.
- Bake the apple pie in a preheated oven for 50 minutes at 200 degrees.
- Mixing bowl
- Hand mixer
- dough roller
- Springform pan
- cutting board
- Apple corer
Calories: 473kcalCarbohydrates: 62gProtein: 4gFat: 25gSaturated Fat: 8gPolyunsaturated Fat: 5gMonounsaturated Fat: 10gTrans Fat: 1gCholesterol: 43mgSodium: 248mgPotassium: 236mgFiber: 4gSugar: 39gVitamin A: 1037IUVitamin C: 6mgCalcium: 82mgIron: 1mg
* The nutritional values in this recipe are approximate and may differ slightly from the actual value.
Do you like this recipe?Please leave a review!