Potato stew with wild mushrooms and onions
A tasty potato stew with wild mushrooms and onions. The pickles and sour cream give this appetizing dish an extraordinary taste.
Please rate this recipe
- 350 g wild mushrooms
- Salt to taste
- 1 onion
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 5-6 potatoes
- 2 pickles
- pepper to taste
- 150 g sour cream
- 200 ml mushroom broth
- Cut wild mushrooms into not too big pieces and boil them in salted water for 10-15 minutes.
- Drain in a sieve.
- Cut the onion into quarter rings and fry in a pan with butter for 5 minutes.
- Add wild mushrooms and fry for another 5 minutes.
- Cut the potatoes into small pieces.
- Add to the mushrooms and fry for 5 minutes.
- Cut pickles into cubes or grate on a coarse grater.
- Mix with mushrooms and vegetables.
- Season the mushroom pan with salt and pepper.
- Fill the oven dishes with the roasted vegetables and mushrooms.
- Add broth and sour cream.
- Place the filled oven dishes in an oven preheated to 180° C.
- After 15 minutes, lower the temperature to 150° C.
- Cook potato stew for another 45 minutes.
- cutting board
- Wooden spatula
- Casserole dish
Calories: 507kcalCarbohydrates: 64gProtein: 12gFat: 23gSaturated Fat: 6gPolyunsaturated Fat: 1gMonounsaturated Fat: 3gTrans Fat: 1gCholesterol: 27mgSodium: 8861mgPotassium: 1523mgFiber: 9gSugar: 10gVitamin A: 386IUVitamin C: 57mgCalcium: 97mgIron: 3mg
* The nutritional values in this recipe are approximate and may differ slightly from the actual value.
Do you like this recipe?Please leave a review!