Meat soup with pickles and vegetables from the oven
This soup stands out for its unique taste and a whole range of meat and vegetable flavors that complement each other perfectly. In addition to the selected ingredients, the method of preparation of this soup is so unique, because it is gently cooked in a Roman pot in the oven.
Please rate this recipe
- 300 g beef
- 2¹⁄₂ l water
- 1 onion
- 1 carrot
- 5 pickles
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 100-120 ml brine
- 2 tablespoons tomato paste
- 150 g hunting sausages
- 150 g ham
- 100 g smoked pork
- 2-3 sausages
- Sour to taste
- Lemon to taste
- Black olives to taste
- Put the beef in a pot, pour water and simmer on low heat for about 2 hours.
- Put the cooked meat on a plate and strain the broth.
- Grate the onions, grate the carrots on a coarse grater, cut the pickles into small pieces.
- Heat oil in a skillet over medium heat.
- Sauté the carrot and onion, after 2-3 minutes add the pickles and brine.
- Mix everything with tomato paste and leave on the stove for another 6-7 minutes.
- Cut all the meat ingredients, including the beef from the broth, into small pieces and fry in a pan without oil for 2-3 minutes.
- Put the vegetables and meat in the Roman pot, pour the broth and cover with a lid.
- Leave to rest in the preheated oven at up to 180°C top/bottom heat for about an hour.
- Serve the meat soup from the oven with sour cream, lemon slices and olives.
- Cooking pot
- cutting board
- Grater, coarse
- Frying pan
- Roman pot with lid
Calories: 569kcalCarbohydrates: 8gProtein: 33gFat: 45gSaturated Fat: 19gPolyunsaturated Fat: 3gMonounsaturated Fat: 18gTrans Fat: 1gCholesterol: 124mgSodium: 2337mgPotassium: 727mgFiber: 2gSugar: 4gVitamin A: 2849IUVitamin C: 6mgCalcium: 91mgIron: 3mg
* The nutritional values in this recipe are approximate and may differ slightly from the actual value.
Do you like this recipe?Please leave a review!