Yeast roll with bananas and raisins
Are there some bananas left over that have been lying around in the kitchen for far too long? Then be sure to prepare these simple, fluffy yeast rolls with a fine crust and sweet raisins. The sweet rolls can be served wonderfully for breakfast.
Please rate this recipe
- 2 bananas very ripe
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp. dry yeast
- 2 tbsp. butter melted
- 50 g raisins
- ½ tsp salt
- 350 g flour
- 1 tablespoon powdered sugar for serving
- Peel bananas and mash them in a bowl with a fork.
- Add the egg and beat with a whisk until smooth.
- Add yeast, melted butter and raisins to the banana mixture.
- Mix everything well.
- Stir in the salt and flour.
- Knead the whole thing into a soft, sticky yeast dough.
- Cover the dough with a towel and let it rise in a warm place for about 60-90 minutes.
- Once the dough has doubled in size, knead well again.
- Then divide into 8-10 equal pieces using a dough card.
- Give each piece a round shape.
- Place the rolls on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Cover with a towel and let rise again in a warm place for 45 minutes.
- Preheat the oven to 190°C.
- Bake the rolls in the oven for 15-20 minutes until golden.
- Dust the rolls with powdered sugar if desired.
The raisins can also be replaced with other dried fruits or nuts.
- Pastry card
Calories: 326kcalCarbohydrates: 62gProtein: 8gFat: 6gSaturated Fat: 3gPolyunsaturated Fat: 1gMonounsaturated Fat: 1gTrans Fat: 1gCholesterol: 38mgSodium: 244mgPotassium: 291mgFiber: 3gSugar: 6gVitamin A: 188IUVitamin C: 4mgCalcium: 19mgIron: 3mg
* The nutritional values in this recipe are approximate and may differ slightly from the actual value.
Do you like this recipe?Please leave a review!