Raw vegetable salad with pumpkin, carrots and apple
This raw vegetable salad is prepared from raw pumpkin, carrots, apples, orange juice and a touch of cinnamon. This great combination harmonizes perfectly together. You can serve the pumpkin salad as a dessert, dessert or even as a sweet main course.
Please rate this recipe
- 4 carrots
- 4 apples
- 1 pumpkin
- 1 tsp. cinnamon
- 1 tbsp. coconut blossom sugar Alternatively maple syrup
- 2 oranges freshly squeezed
- 1 tbsp. pecans Alternatively also walnuts or cashews
- Peel and grate or grate the Hokkaido pumpkin.
- Cut the apples and carrots into fine strips.
- For the dressing, mix freshly squeezed orange juice with cinnamon and coconut blossom sugar.
- Mix the dressing into the shredded raw vegetable salad.
- Sprinkle the pumpkin salad with pecans and serve.
- Citrus juicer
- Salad bowl
- Salad servers
Calories: 188kcalCarbohydrates: 44gProtein: 4gFat: 2gSaturated Fat: 1gPolyunsaturated Fat: 1gMonounsaturated Fat: 1gSodium: 32mgPotassium: 1123mgFiber: 7gSugar: 27gVitamin A: 26257IUVitamin C: 52mgCalcium: 96mgIron: 2mg
* The nutritional values in this recipe are approximate and may differ slightly from the actual value.
Do you like this recipe?Please leave a review!