Sunken apple pie with flour and margarine
Simple apple pie is one of the most popular pie recipes. With only a few ingredients such as apples, flour, eggs and butter, you can prepare this delicious apple pie in just 30 minutes.
Please rate this recipe
- 425 g apple
- 100 g sugar
- 125 g margarine
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 250-300 g flour
- 220 g sour cream
- 100 g sugar
- Mix sugar with butter in a bowl with a mixer.
- Add eggs and mix well.
- Add flour and baking powder and mix to a dough.
- Peel and remove the apples.
- Cut the apples into thin slices.
- Grease a springform pan with vegetable oil using a kitchen brush.
- Pour the dough into it and spread it smoothly inside.
- Place the apples on the dough.
- Bake the apple pie at 180 degrees in a preheated oven for 30-35 minutes.
- Mix sugar with sour cream.
- Remove the cake from the oven and spread with the cream.
- Let the apple pie cool down.
- Hand mixer
- cutting board
- Springform pan
- Kitchen brush
Calories: 404kcalCarbohydrates: 57gProtein: 4gFat: 18gSaturated Fat: 6gPolyunsaturated Fat: 4gMonounsaturated Fat: 8gCholesterol: 14mgSodium: 224mgPotassium: 136mgFiber: 2gSugar: 31gVitamin A: 759IUVitamin C: 3mgCalcium: 72mgIron: 2mg
* The nutritional values in this recipe are approximate and may differ slightly from the actual value.
Do you like this recipe?Please leave a review!