Stuffed tomatoes with minced lamb and cinnamon
Stuffed tomatoes is a delicious and spicy combination between tomatoes and minced lamb, which is particularly tasty and aromatic with the addition of mint and various spices.
Please rate this recipe
- 4 tomatoes
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 400 g minced lamb
- 1 pinch cinnamon powder
- 1 pinch cumin seeds ground
- 1 pinch paprika powder
- 2-3 sprigs mint
- 1 tablespoon harissa sauce
- 1 tablespoon tomato paste
- 1-2 chili peppers
- 160 ml vegetable broth
- Salt to taste
- Black pepper to taste
- Wash tomatoes and cut off the top of each tomato stalk.
- Then scoop out the tomatoes with a teaspoon.
- Chop the pulp of the tomatoes into small pieces.
- Heat vegetable oil in a frying pan over medium heat.
- Stir-fry the minced lamb for about 3-5 minutes.
- Then add the pulp of the tomatoes, cinnamon powder, cumin and paprika.
- Chop the mint and chili peppers.
- After a 1-2 minutes add mint, chili, harissa sauce and tomato paste.
- Pour over the vegetable broth.
- Increase heat and bring everything to a boil.
- Then reduce heat and simmer on low for about 15-20 minutes.
- Then season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Spread the minced vegetable filling on the hollowed out tomatoes.
- Cover with the cut-off lids and place in a baking dish.
- Cover the stuffed tomatoes with aluminum foil and bake at 180° C for about 50-60 minutes.
- cutting board
- Frying pan
- Casserole dish
- aluminum foil
Calories: 623kcalCarbohydrates: 13gProtein: 36gFat: 47gSaturated Fat: 20gPolyunsaturated Fat: 4gMonounsaturated Fat: 19gCholesterol: 146mgSodium: 686mgPotassium: 1141mgFiber: 4gSugar: 8gVitamin A: 2708IUVitamin C: 41mgCalcium: 65mgIron: 4mg
* The nutritional values in this recipe are approximate and may differ slightly from the actual value.
Do you like this recipe?Please leave a review!