Stuffed squid with salmon and eggs
Fine seafood goes wonderfully with lightly salted fish, boiled eggs and herbs. The recipe is not only very simple, but also delicious. Stuffed squid is a great option for an original cold snack that requires minimal effort.
Please rate this recipe
- 2-3 squid
- 3 eggs
- 150 g salmon lightly salted
- herbs to taste
- Mayonnaise to taste
- Salt to taste
- Boil squid, peel and cool completely.
- Hard boil eggs for 10 minutes, let cool and grate coarsely.
- Cut salmon into small pieces.
- Finely chop herbs.
- Mix eggs with fish, herbs and mayonnaise in a bowl, salt lightly.
- Fill the squid with the mixture.
- Then let it stand in the refrigerator for 30-60 minutes.
- Arrange stuffed squid on plate and serve as appetizer or snack.
- Cooking pot
- cutting board
Calories: 195kcalCarbohydrates: 3gProtein: 27gFat: 7gSaturated Fat: 2gPolyunsaturated Fat: 2gMonounsaturated Fat: 3gTrans Fat: 1gCholesterol: 362mgSodium: 490mgPotassium: 345mgSugar: 1gVitamin A: 308IUVitamin C: 4mgCalcium: 56mgIron: 2mg
* The nutritional values in this recipe are approximate and may differ slightly from the actual value.
Do you like this recipe?Please leave a review!