Stuffed tomatoes with eggs, onions and cod liver
A light cold appetizer of stuffed tomatoes with eggs and cod liver. Stuffed tomatoes are ideal for a festive table or a casual dinner. Easy to make and super tasty!
Please rate this recipe
- 3 eggs
- 150 g cod liver canned
- ½ onion
- herbs to taste
- Mayonnaise to taste
- salt to taste
- pepper to taste
- 4-5 tomatoes
- Hard boil the eggs and let them cool.
- Grate the eggs on a fine grater.
- Drain the oil from the can of cod liver.
- Mash the cod liver with a fork.
- Mix cod liver with eggs, chopped onions, chopped herbs and mayonnaise.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Cut off the tops of the tomatoes.
- Cut the tomato pulp out of the tomatoes.
- Fill the tomatoes with the liver and egg mixture.
- Put the stuffed tomatoes in the refrigerator for 1-2 hours.
- Egg boiler
Calories: 263kcalCarbohydrates: 10gProtein: 14gFat: 19gSaturated Fat: 7gPolyunsaturated Fat: 2gMonounsaturated Fat: 8gTrans Fat: 1gCholesterol: 243mgSodium: 501mgPotassium: 561mgFiber: 2gSugar: 5gVitamin A: 15438IUVitamin C: 24mgCalcium: 58mgIron: 4mg
* The nutritional values in this recipe are approximate and may differ slightly from the actual value.
Do you like this recipe?Please leave a review!