Stuffed eggs with radishes and onions
Stuffed eggs with radishes and spring onions is a super tasty snack for in between meals or for a spring and summer party. You can also serve the deviled eggs as an appetizer. The snack is very easy and quick to prepare and tastes incredibly delicious.
Please rate this recipe
- 6 eggs
- 6-8 radishes
- 1-2 stalks spring onions
- 1-2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- salt to taste
- Black pepper to taste
- Hard boil the eggs in a saucepan for about 10 minutes.
- Cool in cold water and peel.
- Cut the eggs in half lengthwise and carefully separate the yolks from the whites.
- Wash radishes, cut into fine pieces.
- Wash the spring onions and shake dry.
- Cut into fine rings.
- Mash egg yolk in a bowl with a fork.
- Add radishes, spring onions and mayonnaise, mix everything well.
- Salt and pepper the filling to taste.
- Fill the egg white halves with the egg yolk mixture.
- Place in the refrigerator for 30-60 minutes to cool.
- Garnish the stuffed eggs with chopped chives.
Serve the deviled eggs on lettuce leaves on a flat plate or party platter.
- Cooking pot
- cutting board
Calories: 120kcalCarbohydrates: 1gProtein: 8gFat: 9gSaturated Fat: 2gPolyunsaturated Fat: 3gMonounsaturated Fat: 3gTrans Fat: 1gCholesterol: 247mgSodium: 119mgPotassium: 114mgFiber: 1gSugar: 1gVitamin A: 389IUVitamin C: 1mgCalcium: 41mgIron: 1mg
* The nutritional values in this recipe are approximate and may differ slightly from the actual value.
Do you like this recipe?Please leave a review!