Stuffed eggplant with tomatoes and mozzarella cheese
Stuffed eggplant with tomatoes and mozzarella in the oven is a beautiful and incredibly appetizing dish from the Mediterranean cuisine, which is prepared in the oven. For this purpose, the eggplants are cut in a fan shape and filled with tomatoes as well as mozzarella. In the oven, it is topped with melt-in-your-mouth mozzarella to make a wonderful side dish.
Please rate this recipe
- 2 eggplants
- Salt to taste
- 3-4 to matoes
- 150 g mozzarella
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- Cut the eggplants lengthwise like a fan.
- Sprinkle with salt and rinse after 30 minutes.
- Pat dry with paper towels.
- Thinly slice the tomatoes and mozzarella.
- Place tomato slices with mozzarella slices between eggplant slices.
- Season tomatoes and eggplant lightly with salt.
- Place the eggplants in a greased baking dish.
- Cook the stuffed eggplants in the oven for 30-35 minutes at 180 ° C.
- cutting board
- Baking dish
- Kitchen brush
Calories: 433kcalCarbohydrates: 36gProtein: 23gFat: 25gSaturated Fat: 16gPolyunsaturated Fat: 1gMonounsaturated Fat: 6gCholesterol: 59mgSodium: 489mgPotassium: 1543mgFiber: 16gSugar: 22gVitamin A: 2149IUVitamin C: 35mgCalcium: 438mgIron: 2mg
* The nutritional values in this recipe are approximate and may differ slightly from the actual value.
Do you like this recipe?Please leave a review!