Baked eggplant with meat and tomatoes
The eggplants with minced meat and tomato filling taste delicious. The delicious cheese crust makes the baked eggplants a delight.
Please rate this recipe
- 4-6 eggplants
- Salt to taste
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 1 onion
- 250 g minced meat
- pepper to taste
- 2 to matoes
- 150 g cheese grated
- Cut the eggplants in half lengthwise.
- Cook in boiling salted water for 5 minutes.
- Drain in a colander and let cool.
- Carefully scoop out the eggplant flesh with a tablespoon.
- Heat one tablespoon of oil in a frying pan.
- Fry the chopped onion for 5 minutes.
- Add the minced meat and fry for another 7-10 minutes.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Immerse the tomatoes in boiling water for 15 seconds and then carefully peel off the skin.
- Cut the flesh into pieces that are not too coarse.
- Stuff the eggplants with minced meat and tomato pieces.
- Grease a baking dish with oil and place the eggplant inside.
- Bake stuffed eggplants at 180 ° C for about 30 minutes.
- 10 minutes before the end of cooking sprinkle the eggplants with grated cheese and finish baking.
- cutting board
- Slotted spoon
- Baking pan
Calories: 254kcalCarbohydrates: 16gProtein: 13gFat: 16gSaturated Fat: 7gPolyunsaturated Fat: 2gMonounsaturated Fat: 7gTrans Fat: 1gCholesterol: 42mgSodium: 144mgPotassium: 720mgFiber: 7gSugar: 10gVitamin A: 497IUVitamin C: 10mgCalcium: 168mgIron: 1mg
* The nutritional values in this recipe are approximate and may differ slightly from the actual value.
Do you like this recipe?Please leave a review!