Eggplant rolls with mayonnaise, cheese and garlic
Spicy bites of fried eggplant with cheese and garlic filling taste incredibly delicious. Stuffed eggplants are a perfect appetizer or a great snack.
Please rate this recipe
- 1 eggplant
- Salt to taste
- 100 g hard cheese
- 2 cloves garlic
- Herbs to taste
- 1 tablespoon mayonnaise
- 3 tbsp vegetable oil
- Cut the eggplant lengthwise into thin strips.
- Season with salt, let stand for 5 minutes and pat dry with paper towels.
- Grate the cheese on a fine grater.
- Put the garlic through a press.
- Chop the herbs to taste.
- Mix cheese, garlic, herbs and mayonnaise in a bowl.
- Season to taste with salt.
- Fry the eggplants in a pan with oil on both sides for a few minutes until soft and golden brown.
- Place the eggplants on paper towels to degrease.
- Spread cheese mixture on each eggplant strip and wrap in a roll.
- Cheese grater
- Garlic press
- Mixing bowl
Calories: 164kcalCarbohydrates: 5gProtein: 5gFat: 14gSaturated Fat: 10gPolyunsaturated Fat: 1gMonounsaturated Fat: 3gTrans Fat: 1gCholesterol: 18mgSodium: 120mgPotassium: 196mgFiber: 2gSugar: 3gVitamin A: 186IUVitamin C: 2mgCalcium: 129mgIron: 1mg
* The nutritional values in this recipe are approximate and may differ slightly from the actual value.
Do you like this recipe?Please leave a review!