Stuffed avocado with crab sticks and vegetables
The hollowed avocados and the fresh, juicy and crunchy crab salad are perfect as a small appetizer or for a cold buffet. In the hot summer season, the avocado-vegetable-crab salad can also be served as a great little lunch.
Please rate this recipe
- 2 avocados
- 6 crab sticks
- 2 celery sticks
- 1 to mato
- ¼ red onion
- 4 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Salt to taste
- Black pepper to taste
- Garlic granulated to taste
- ½ tsp Tabasco sauce
- Cut the avocados lengthwise.
- Separate from the pit by a twisting motion.
- Remove the flesh from the skin, except for a narrow edge.
- Then cut into small cubes.
- Cut crab sticks, celery sticks and tomatoes into small cubes as well.
- Peel and finely chop the onion.
- In a bowl, mix well mayonnaise, lemon juice, olive oil, salt, pepper, garlic and Tabasco sauce for dressing.
- Mix in the diced vegetables and crab sticks.
- Season again with salt and pepper to taste.
- Fill the avocado halves with the crab salad and garnish with parsley if desired.
- cutting board
Calories: 603kcalCarbohydrates: 23gProtein: 6gFat: 58gSaturated Fat: 9gTrans Fat: 1gCholesterol: 13mgSodium: 279mgPotassium: 1273mgFiber: 15gSugar: 5gVitamin A: 1007IUVitamin C: 38mgCalcium: 54mgIron: 2mg
* The nutritional values in this recipe are approximate and may differ slightly from the actual value.
Do you like this recipe?Please leave a review!