Strawberry Pina Colada non-alcoholic
This non-alcoholic version of the Pina Colada is prepared in this recipe with strawberries and tastes like summer! The Colada is mixed with coconut cream, pineapple juice and coconut milk and served with ice cubes and strawberry syrup in a cocktail glass!
Please rate this recipe
- 300 g strawberries slightly thawed
- 120 g coconut cream
- 500 ml pineapple juice
- 80-100 g coconut milk or cream
- 4 tablespoons strawberry syrup
- 4 ice cubes
- Coconut shavings for serving
- Place the strawberries in a stand mixer.
- Add the coconut cream, pineapple juice and coconut milk.
- Blend until creamy.
- Fill 2 cocktail glasses with two ice cubes each.
- Add a little strawberry syrup to the glasses.
- Pour pina colada into glasses, top with shredded coconut if desired.
- Enjoy Strawberry Pina Colada with a straw on hot summer days.
- Stand mixer
- Cocktail glasses
- Party Picker Umbrellas
Calories: 576kcalCarbohydrates: 78gProtein: 5gFat: 31gSaturated Fat: 26gPolyunsaturated Fat: 1gMonounsaturated Fat: 2gCholesterol: 2mgSodium: 55mgPotassium: 839mgFiber: 5gSugar: 32gVitamin A: 55IUVitamin C: 115mgCalcium: 72mgIron: 4mg
* The nutritional values in this recipe are approximate and may differ slightly from the actual value.
Do you like this recipe?Please leave a review!