Strawberry ice cream from strawberries and natural yogurt
Quickly made strawberry ice cream without sugar! To do this, simply mix the frozen strawberries together with yogurt and milk in a food processor. What results - is a fruity strawberry ice cream, which is a welcome refreshment on the hot summer days!
Please rate this recipe
- 300 g strawberries frozen
- 100 g Greek yogurt
- Milk to taste
- Puree frozen strawberries in a food processor.
- Add yogurt and blend again.
- If the ice cream is not quite the desired consistency, add a little milk and blend again.
- Place the ice cream as balls on a plate and decorate with chocolate syrup.
- Enjoy the strawberry ice cream with wafers.
- Food processor
- Ice cream scoop
Calories: 78kcalCarbohydrates: 13gProtein: 6gFat: 1gSaturated Fat: 1gPolyunsaturated Fat: 1gMonounsaturated Fat: 1gTrans Fat: 1gCholesterol: 3mgSodium: 20mgPotassium: 300mgFiber: 3gSugar: 9gVitamin A: 20IUVitamin C: 88mgCalcium: 79mgIron: 1mg
* The nutritional values in this recipe are approximate and may differ slightly from the actual value.
Do you like this recipe?Please leave a review!