Strawberry crumble with sprinkles
The Strawberry Crumble tastes fantastic! The crispy crumble dough goes perfectly with the fragrant strawberry filling. With strawberries, the crumble tastes fruity, flavorful and just incredibly delicious.
Please rate this recipe
- 600-700 g strawberries
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 50 g sugar
- 300 g flour
- ¼ tsp salt
- 150 g sugar
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 180 g butter frozen
- 2 egg yolks
- 1 tsp vinegar
For the filling:
- Clean the strawberries and cut them into pieces.
- Mix with sugar and cornstarch.
For the crumble dough:
- Sift the flour.
- Mix with sugar, salt and baking powder in a bowl.
- Grate the frozen butter on coarse grater.
- Add to the flour mixture in the bowl.
- Rub the whole thing together with your hands to form a crumbly dough.
- Add egg yolks and vinegar and mix well.
- Spread the strawberry mixture in a greased baking dish.
- Cover with the crumble dough.
- Bake the strawberry crumble in a preheated oven at 190°C for about 40-45 minutes.
- Serve the strawberry crumble with vanilla ice cream or vanilla sauce.
The strawberry crumble can be wonderfully combined with rhubarb.
- Kitchen scale
- Baking pan
Calories: 588kcalCarbohydrates: 82gProtein: 7gFat: 27gSaturated Fat: 16gPolyunsaturated Fat: 2gMonounsaturated Fat: 7gTrans Fat: 1gCholesterol: 130mgSodium: 387mgPotassium: 221mgFiber: 3gSugar: 38gVitamin A: 848IUVitamin C: 59mgCalcium: 78mgIron: 3mg
* The nutritional values in this recipe are approximate and may differ slightly from the actual value.
Do you like this recipe?Please leave a review!