Sour Cream Sauce Dip mit Chili
Adding onion powder, garlic powder and some lime juice to ordinary sour cream and spicing it up with chili - creates a spicy and flavorful sour cream sauce for chips, sandwiches, quesadillas and other Mexican dishes. The dip also goes wonderfully with jacket potatoes or grilled meats.
Please rate this recipe
- ¹⁄₂ cup sour cream
- 2 tbsp. milk
- ¹⁄₂ tsp salt
- ¹⁄₂ - 1 chili powder
- 1 tsp onion powder
- ¹⁄₄ tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp lime juice
- Add 2 tablespoons of milk to the sour cream and stir until smooth.
- Season to taste with salt and lime juice.
- Season with onion powder, garlic powder and chili.
- Mix everything to a homogeneous Sour Cream Sauce.
- Enjoy Sour Cream Sauce with jacket potatoes, chips, grilled meat or simply as a dip.
Calories: 124kcalCarbohydrates: 3gProtein: 2gFat: 12gSaturated Fat: 7gPolyunsaturated Fat: 1gMonounsaturated Fat: 3gCholesterol: 31mgSodium: 635mgPotassium: 114mgFiber: 1gSugar: 3gVitamin A: 391IUVitamin C: 2mgCalcium: 85mgIron: 1mg
* The nutritional values in this recipe are approximate and may differ slightly from the actual value.
Do you like this recipe?Please leave a review!