Smoothie Bowl with strawberries, apple and ginger
This smoothie bowl is spicy in taste, because the addition of ginger and cayenne pepper gives the bowl a subtle spiciness. Smoothie Bowl is prepared with strawberries and apple. Coriander and mint give the bowl a rich flavor.
Please rate this recipe
- ½ onion
- 1 apple small
- 10 g ginger
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- ½ tsp cinnamon
- ½ tsp salt
- 1 pinch cayenne pepper
- 1500 g strawberries
- 2-3 sprigs coriander
- 2-3 sprigs mint
- 120 ml water
- 60 g Greek yogurt or sour cream
- 2 tablespoons flaked almonds
- Peel the onion and chop into thin slices.
- Peel the apple and cut into small cubes.
- Peel the ginger and grate it on a fine grater.
- Heat the olive oil in a pot.
- Sauté onion over low heat until soft, 5-6 minutes.
- Add apples, ginger, cinnamon, salt and pepper.
- Cook for 10-12 minutes, stirring occasionally, until tender.
- Clean the strawberries, removing the greens.
- Finely chop the mint and cilantro leaves.
- Add strawberries and herbs to the apple mixture in the pan and mix well.
- Transfer the mixture to a saucepan and finely puree with a hand blender.
- Add cold water, stir and refrigerate for 2-3 hours.
- Pour smoothie bowl into bowls and add yogurt or sour cream to soup before serving.
- Enjoy sprinkled with almond flakes.
- cutting board
- Stirring spoon
- Hand blender
- small bowl
Calories: 221kcalCarbohydrates: 39gProtein: 5gFat: 7gSaturated Fat: 1gPolyunsaturated Fat: 2gMonounsaturated Fat: 4gCholesterol: 1mgSodium: 303mgPotassium: 720mgFiber: 10gSugar: 24gVitamin A: 178IUVitamin C: 224mgCalcium: 102mgIron: 2mg
* The nutritional values in this recipe are approximate and may differ slightly from the actual value.
Do you like this recipe?Please leave a review!