Sausages in homemade barbecue sauce
These sausages in a delicious barbecue sauce are an excellent snack that is very easy to prepare. The Bockwürtschen get that certain something by braising in the barbecue sauce.
Please rate this recipe
- 240 ml ketchup
- 60 ml red wine vinegar
- 60 ml water
- 3 tbsp honey
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 tbsp Worcester sauce
- 1 tsp onions dried
- 1 tsp garlic dried
- 1 tsp paprika sweet
- Salt to taste
- 1 tsp black pepper
- 650 g sausages mini sausages
- In a deep skillet or saucepan, mix ketchup with vinegar, water, honey, sugar, Worcestershire sauce, garlic, onion, paprika, salt and black bell pepper.
- Heat the barbecue sauce over medium heat.
- Add the sausages, stir and cook for about 20 minutes.
- Transfer the whole to a baking dish and bake at 180°C for about 10 minutes.
- Then turn the sausages over and cook for another 7-10 minutes.
- Serve the sausages in the homemade barbecue sauce with a side dish or with a salad.
Instead of mini sausages, you can also use regular bock sausages, which have been cut into several pieces.
- Frying pan
- Casserole dish
Calories: 625kcalCarbohydrates: 36gProtein: 21gFat: 44gSaturated Fat: 15gPolyunsaturated Fat: 5gMonounsaturated Fat: 21gCholesterol: 104mgSodium: 2250mgPotassium: 535mgFiber: 1gSugar: 32gVitamin A: 353IUVitamin C: 5mgCalcium: 41mgIron: 3mg
* The nutritional values in this recipe are approximate and may differ slightly from the actual value.
Do you like this recipe?Please leave a review!