Pumpkin liqueur with rum, cinnamon and vanilla
The homemade pumpkin liqueur with cinnamon and vanilla is spicy and warms you up from the inside. The liqueur is a great addition to any dessert or coffee.
Please rate this recipe
- 500 g pumpkin
- 2 cups sugar
- 500 ml water
- 1 vanilla pod
- 3 cinnamon sticks
- 500 ml rum
For the pumpkin puree
- Peel the pumpkin and cut it into rough pieces.
- Bake the pumpkin in the oven at 180 degrees for about 20 minutes.
- Puree the pumpkin with a blender.
- Bring sugar with water to a boil in a saucepan.
- Scrape out the pulp of a vanilla pod.
- Add pumpkin puree, cinnamon sticks, vanilla pulp and vanilla bean.
- Cook over low heat for 30 minutes, stirring constantly.
- Strain the pulp through a sieve, add rum, stir everything well and let it cool.
- Pour the liqueur into clean bottles and seal.
- Let the pumpkin liqueur steep in a cool and dark place for at least three weeks.
- Stirring spoon
- Preserving bottles
Calories: 359kcalCarbohydrates: 55gProtein: 1gFat: 1gSaturated Fat: 1gPolyunsaturated Fat: 1gMonounsaturated Fat: 1gSodium: 5mgPotassium: 220mgFiber: 1gSugar: 52gVitamin A: 5324IUVitamin C: 6mgCalcium: 29mgIron: 1mg
* The nutritional values in this recipe are approximate and may differ slightly from the actual value.
Do you like this recipe?Please leave a review!