Pasta with shrimp, zucchini and garlic
A simple but at the same time an excellent pasta recipe from the Mediterranean cuisine. The exquisite combination of shrimp, zucchini, pasta and a spicy sauce with white wine, capers and garlic will make any gourmet's heart beat faster.
Please rate this recipe
- 400 g noodles
- 450 g shrimps
- 3-4 zucchini small
- 2 cloves garlic
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- ½ tsp chili powder
- 1 tbsp capers
- 120 ml dry white wine
- 120 ml water
- Salt to taste
- Black pepper to taste
- 3-4 sprigs parsley
- Cook pasta in boiling salted water according to package directions and then strain.
- Wash and peel shrimp.
- Wash zucchini and cut into small cubes or grate on grater.
- Peel and finely chop garlic.
- Heat olive oil in a pan, add garlic and chili powder and sauté for about 1 minute.
- Then add shrimp and capers and sauté for another 3-4 minutes.
- Deglaze with the white wine and cook for another 2-3 minutes or so, until the alcohol has evaporated.
- Add zucchini and water and season with salt and pepper.
- Cover and simmer over low heat for about 8-10 minutes, until zucchini is tender.
- Add finished pasta to pan with sauce, mix and cook for about 1 minute.
- Finely chop the parsley.
- Sprinkle pasta with parsley before serving.
- cutting board
- Frying pan
- Noodle spoon
Calories: 613kcalCarbohydrates: 81gProtein: 38gFat: 13gSaturated Fat: 2gPolyunsaturated Fat: 2gMonounsaturated Fat: 8gTrans Fat: 1gCholesterol: 181mgSodium: 215mgPotassium: 941mgFiber: 5gSugar: 7gVitamin A: 434IUVitamin C: 28mgCalcium: 126mgIron: 3mg
* The nutritional values in this recipe are approximate and may differ slightly from the actual value.
Do you like this recipe?Please leave a review!