Mushroom salad from pickled honey mushrooms and cloves
This simple appetizer of pickled mushrooms wonderfully complements a main course. The mushroom salad tastes spicy and tangy. It is quickly made and as a side dish adds a special spice to a dish.
Please rate this recipe
- 600 ml water
- 800 g honey mushrooms
- salt to taste
- 10-12 cloves
- Dill seeds to taste
- 15 black peppercorns
- 1 tsp vinegar essence
- Boil water in a pot and add the mushrooms.
- After boiling again, add salt, cloves, dill seeds and peppercorns.
- Cook the honey mushrooms over low heat for 20 minutes, stirring.
- Strain the mushrooms.
- Add vinegar essence, stir and remove the pot from the heat.
- Let the mushrooms stand with the lid on.
- When the mushrooms have cooled slightly, transfer them to a screw-top jar and serve chilled.
- Stirring spoon
- Screw jar
Calories: 49kcalCarbohydrates: 7gProtein: 6gFat: 1gSaturated Fat: 1gPolyunsaturated Fat: 1gMonounsaturated Fat: 1gTrans Fat: 1gSodium: 19mgPotassium: 648mgFiber: 2gSugar: 4gVitamin A: 3IUVitamin C: 4mgCalcium: 15mgIron: 1mg
* The nutritional values in this recipe are approximate and may differ slightly from the actual value.
Do you like this recipe?Please leave a review!