Melon granita sorbet with pepper and nutmeg wine
Granita is a dessert of Sicilian origin, similar to sorbet, only looser. With black pepper melon granita tastes aromatic and spicy.
Please rate this recipe
- 1 kg melon
- 60 ml white nutmeg wine
- ¼ tsp pepper
- 110 g sugar
- Cut out the skin of the melon.
- Puree in a blender together with wine, pepper and sugar to a creamy consistency.
- Pour the melon mixture into a shallow dish and place in the freezer for 4 hours.
- After every 30 minutes, stir the granita.
- Pour the finished granita into dessert glasses or bowls and serve.
Instead of nutmeg wine, a sweet white wine can be used.
- Freezer container
- Stirring spoon
- Dessert glasses
Calories: 139kcalCarbohydrates: 34gProtein: 1gFat: 1gSaturated Fat: 1gPolyunsaturated Fat: 1gMonounsaturated Fat: 1gSodium: 31mgPotassium: 389mgFiber: 1gSugar: 32gVitamin A: 84IUVitamin C: 30mgCalcium: 11mgIron: 1mg
* The nutritional values in this recipe are approximate and may differ slightly from the actual value.
Do you like this recipe?Please leave a review!