Smoothie punch with raspberries
This recipe from European cuisine conjures up a welcome fruity refreshment for summer with just a few ingredients! The delicate whipped cream balances the raspberry flavor and gives this light smoothie punch a pleasant and velvety texture.
Please rate this recipe
- 360 g raspberries
- 240 ml raspberry juice or cranberry juice
- 100 g sugar
- 180 ml sour cream
- 180 ml whipped cream
- 2 tsp lemon juice
- 2 sprigs mint
- Puree raspberries and juice with a blender until smooth.
- Then pass through a fine sieve to remove the seeds.
- Add sugar, sour cream, whipped cream and lemon juice and mix.
- Chill the bowl in the refrigerator.
- Before serving, garnish the smoothie bowl with some raspberries and mint leaves.
- Mixing rod
Calories: 418kcalCarbohydrates: 46gProtein: 4gFat: 27gSaturated Fat: 16gPolyunsaturated Fat: 2gMonounsaturated Fat: 7gCholesterol: 85mgSodium: 55mgPotassium: 330mgFiber: 10gSugar: 33gVitamin A: 1013IUVitamin C: 41mgCalcium: 118mgIron: 1mg
* The nutritional values in this recipe are approximate and may differ slightly from the actual value.
Do you like this recipe?Please leave a review!