Smoothie Bowl with raspberries
Fresh smoothie to spoon from the bowl is incredibly delicious. The smoothie bowl tastes fruity and is super combined with muesli, chia, pumpkin seeds and berries.
Please rate this recipe
- 100 g raspberries + for garnish
- 125 ml milk
- 1 tsp maple syrup
- 1 tsp pumpkin seeds
- 2 tsp muesli to taste
- 2 tsp chia seeds
- 1 tbsp blueberries
- 3-4 slices apple
- 1 banana
- Blend raspberries, half banana, milk and maple syrup in a blender until slightly thicker smoothie.
- Pour the smoothie into a bowl dish.
- Top with raspberries, pumpkin seeds, granola, chia seeds, blueberries, apple slices and
- half a sliced banana on the smoothie bowl and enjoy.
- Bowl bowl
Calories: 383kcalCarbohydrates: 67gProtein: 10gFat: 11gSaturated Fat: 3gTrans Fat: 1gCholesterol: 13mgSodium: 62mgPotassium: 902mgFiber: 14gSugar: 37gVitamin A: 343IUVitamin C: 40mgCalcium: 243mgIron: 2mg
* The nutritional values in this recipe are approximate and may differ slightly from the actual value.
Do you like this recipe?Please leave a review!