Simple wakame seaweed salad with Jerusalem artichoke, oil and pepper
Super easy and quick to make is this seaweed salad with grated Jerusalem artichoke. The tuber is full of nutrients and is not only super tasty but also healthy. The aromatic Wakame algae with a pleasant bite are for all seafood and fish fans. A great duo that combines in the salad.
Please rate this recipe
- 200 g seaweed wakame, pickled
- 1 tuber Jerusalem artichoke
- oil, to taste
- Pepper, to taste
- paprika, sweet, to taste
- Peel and coarsely grate the Jerusalem artichoke.
- Mix the pickled laminaria seaweed with Jerusalem artichoke in a bowl.
- Season the seaweed salad with pepper and dress with oil.
- winter recipes, Simple salad ideas, salad, Jerusalem artichoke, Jerusalem artichoke recipes, green salad recipe, seaweed salad, seaweed salad healthy, seaweed salad recipe, Japanese seaweed salad, recipe Jerusalem artichoke, Jerusalem artichoke healthy, Jerusalem artichoke cooking, Jerusalem artichoke salad, Jerusalem artichoke preparation, wakame, wakame salad
- Creamy Jerusalem artichoke soup with milk and cream
- Jerusalem artichoke soup with cottage cheese, cream…
- Layered salad with cucumbers, radishes, eggs and…
- Layered salad with smoked chicken, eggs and croutons
- Green broccoli salad with bell bell pepper, apple…
- Delicious egg salad with rice, red bell pepper and tuna
- Shrimp salad with tomatoes, parmesan and lemon dressing
- Simple potato salad with onions, bacon and sausages
- Crisp radish salad with cucumber, chickpeas and…