Semolina porridge with oranges and nuts
Semolina porridge is a quick and super simple recipe prepared with milk. The porridge can be refined with butter, oranges and nuts.
Please rate this recipe
- 1 l milk
- 6 tablespoons semolina
- 1 pinch of salt
- sugar to taste
- butter to taste
- 1 handful of nuts to taste
- 1 orange to serve
- Bring 750 ml of milk to a boil over high heat.
- Minimize the heat.
- Mix the semolina with the remaining milk and add to the pot.
- Stir until the liquid begins to boil again.
- Let the semolina porridge boil for 5 minutes.
- About 1 minute before the end add salt, sugar and butter, stir and remove from heat.
- Serve the semolina porridge with oranges and nuts.
- Stirring spoon
Calories: 297kcalCarbohydrates: 33gProtein: 12gFat: 13gSaturated Fat: 5gCholesterol: 25mgSodium: 118mgPotassium: 464mgFiber: 2gSugar: 16gVitamin A: 480IUVitamin C: 18mgCalcium: 307mgIron: 1mg
* The nutritional values in this recipe are approximate and may differ slightly from the actual value.
Do you like this recipe?Please leave a review!