Pasta salad without mayo with arugula, salmon and peas
Simple and delicious pasta salad made with spiral pasta and salmon fillet with peas. The salad with pasta is topped off with Parmesan cheese and arugula and served chilled.
Please rate this recipe
- 300 g pasta
- 50 g arugula
- 100 g fish fillet salmon without skin
- 40 g parmesan
- 30 g peas frozen
- 1 squeeze lemon juice
- olive oil to taste
- salt to taste
- Pepper to taste
- Cook the pasta and drain the water.
- Season the salmon fillet with salt and pepper.
- Sprinkle with lemon juice and a little olive oil.
- Steam cook for about 12-15 minutes and cut into small pieces.
- Mix the pasta with the defrosted peas and the salmon.
- Add the Parmesan cheese and let it cool down.
- Season the pasta salad with salt and pepper.
- Before serving, garnish the pasta salad with arugula and serve.
- Pasta strainer
- Salad bowl
Calories: 690kcalCarbohydrates: 60gProtein: 36gFat: 11gSaturated Fat: 4gCholesterol: 41mgSodium: 2514mgPotassium: 783mgFiber: 7gSugar: 11gVitamin A: 2039IUVitamin C: 19mgCalcium: 345mgIron: 5mg
* The nutritional values in this recipe are approximate and may differ slightly from the actual value.
Do you like this recipe?Please leave a review!