Omelet with tomatoes, peppers and cheese in the microwave
With tomatoes, peppers and cheese, a tasty omelet is prepared in the microwave. To do this, simply chop the vegetables and whisk the eggs, stir everything together and cook delicious in a cup in the microwave.
Please rate this recipe
- 2 eggs
- 30 ml milk
- salt to taste
- Pepper to taste
- Herbs to taste
- ½ to mato
- ½ bell bell pepper
- butter for greasing
- 50 g cheese
- Ham optional
- Mix the eggs with milk, salt, pepper and chopped herbs.
- Finely dice the peppers and tomatoes.
- If desired, cut ham into small pieces and add.
- Grease a small crème brûlée dish or cup with butter and pour in the egg mixture.
- Cook the omelet in the microwave at 400 watts for about 5 minutes.
- Sprinkle with grated cheese and cook in the microwave for another 60 seconds.
- Mixing bowl
- Scrambled egg maker
- Creme brulee bowl
Calories: 188kcalCarbohydrates: 4gProtein: 13gFat: 13gSaturated Fat: 7gPolyunsaturated Fat: 1gMonounsaturated Fat: 4gTrans Fat: 1gCholesterol: 191mgSodium: 227mgPotassium: 241mgFiber: 1gSugar: 3gVitamin A: 1700IUVitamin C: 42mgCalcium: 227mgIron: 1mg
* The nutritional values in this recipe are approximate and may differ slightly from the actual value.
Do you like this recipe?Please leave a review!