Tagliatelle pasta with salmon in cheese sauce
Salmon pasta in a creamy cheese sauce with peas is a delicious and nutritious dish. The pasta with salmon tastes very spicy and aromatic due to the garlic and herbs.
Please rate this recipe
- 500 g noodles e.g. ribbon noodles
- salt to taste
- pepper to taste
- olive oil
- 400 ml cream
- 400 g salmon fillet
- 100 g peas frozen
- Herbs to taste
- 100-150 g parmesan
- 3 cloves garlic
- Cut salmon into coarse cubes.
- Cut the garlic into thin slices.
- Defrost the peas.
- Cook the pasta in salted water until al dente.
- Sauté the garlic with the salmon in a pan with olive oil.
- Deglaze with cream.
- Chop the herbs and add to the salmon together with Parmesan.
- Cook for 5 minutes.
- Add the tagliatelle and peas and cook for another 20 minutes.
- Arrange the salmon pasta on a plate and serve.
- cutting board
- Stirring spoon
- Pasta spoon
Calories: 1072kcalCarbohydrates: 101gProtein: 49gFat: 52gSaturated Fat: 28gCholesterol: 209mgSodium: 492mgPotassium: 937mgFiber: 5gSugar: 5gVitamin A: 1897IUVitamin C: 11mgCalcium: 410mgIron: 3mg
* The nutritional values in this recipe are approximate and may differ slightly from the actual value.
Do you like this recipe?Please leave a review!