Shashlik from offal with oil and spices
Russian offal shashlik is a special delicacy for all offal lovers. The meat is marinated with oil and spices and then the marinated meat skewers are grilled over charcoal grill.
Please rate this recipe
- Metal skewers
- 1 kg offal heart kidneys, liver, lungs
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 2 tablespoons Chmeli Suneli spice
- Salt to taste
- Pepper to taste
- Wash the giblets with cold water, pat dry and chop coarsely.
- Season in a pot with salt, pepper and chmeli suneli.
- Roughly chop the onions and add them to the giblets as well.
- Leave everything covered in a cool place for 3 hours.
- Put the giblets in aluminum foil or alternatively drag them on skewers.
- Add salt and oil, wrap and grill for about 25 minutes.
Calories: 235kcalCarbohydrates: 2gProtein: 30gFat: 11gSaturated Fat: 3gTrans Fat: 1gCholesterol: 207mgSodium: 164mgPotassium: 492mgFiber: 1gSugar: 1gVitamin A: 5IUVitamin C: 4mgCalcium: 25mgIron: 8mg
* The nutritional values in this recipe are approximate and may differ slightly from the actual value.
Do you like this recipe?Please leave a review!