Roasted porcini mushrooms with onions in sour cream sauce
Easy to prepare and delicious dish with amazing mushroom flavor. Fried porcini mushrooms with braising sauce are very tasty and tastes delicious.
Please rate this recipe
- 450 g mushrooms e.g. porcini chanterelles
- 1 onion
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 200 g sour cream
- salt to taste
- 150 g hard cheese
- Herbs to taste
- Boil the mushrooms in salted water for 20 minutes.
- Drain them in a sieve.
- Chop the onion.
- Fry in oil over medium heat for 4-5 minutes.
- Add the mushrooms and fry for 5 minutes.
- Add sour cream and season with salt.
- After 5-7 minutes add the coarsely grated cheese.
- Mix the fried mushrooms well.
- Garnish the mushroom pan with herbs and serve.
- Stirring spoon
Calories: 334kcalCarbohydrates: 8gProtein: 14gFat: 28gSaturated Fat: 17gPolyunsaturated Fat: 1gMonounsaturated Fat: 8gTrans Fat: 1gCholesterol: 80mgSodium: 330mgPotassium: 507mgFiber: 2gSugar: 5gVitamin A: 863IUVitamin C: 5mgCalcium: 337mgIron: 1mg
* The nutritional values in this recipe are approximate and may differ slightly from the actual value.
Do you like this recipe?Please leave a review!