Roast beef from the oven
Beautifully tender, juicy and aromatic is the roast beef from the oven. During roasting, the meat gets a golden and appetizing crust and tastes incredibly delicious inside.
Please rate this recipe
- 1-1.3 kg beef
- 5 cloves garlic
- vegetable oil for frying
- salt to taste
- pepper to taste
- Wash the meat, pat dry with paper towels.
- Coat the meat with vegetable oil.
- Rub with salt, pepper and chopped garlic.
- Place the meat on a roasting pan with a rack.
- Cook the beef roast at 180-200 °C for about 25-30 minutes.
- At the end of cooking, remove the meat from the oven, cover with foil and let the roast beef rest for 10-15 minutes.
- Cut the roast beef into pieces and serve with green pesto.
- Kitchen brush
- cutting board
- Roaster with grate
Calories: 641kcalCarbohydrates: 1gProtein: 43gFat: 50gSaturated Fat: 19gTrans Fat: 3gCholesterol: 178mgSodium: 168mgPotassium: 690mgFiber: 1gSugar: 1gVitamin A: 1IUVitamin C: 1mgCalcium: 52mgIron: 5mg
* The nutritional values in this recipe are approximate and may differ slightly from the actual value.
Do you like this recipe?Please leave a review!